Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Old School CD

Artist - Name
2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
2pac - California Love
2pac, JoJo & K-Ci - How Do U Want It
A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
Afrika Bambaataa - Don't Stop...Planet Rock (Original Vocal Version)
AKANYELE - Put in In Your Mouth
Another Bad Creation - Iesha
Another Bad Creation - Playground
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
Beatnuts - Watch Out Now
Bel Bev Devoe - Poison
Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
Big Pun feat Joe - Still Not a Player
Big Punisher - I'm Not a Player
Big Punisher featuring Fat Joe - Twinz (Deep Cover 98)
Black Eyed Peas - Joints and Jam
Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours (Revisited)
Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
DJ Quik - Tonite
DMX - Party Up (Up in Here)
DMX - Get at Me Dog (Radio Edit)
DMX - Ruff Ryders' Anthem
Dr. Dre - Wit Dre Day
Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride
Dr. Dre - Nuthin But a G Thang
EPMD - Crossover
Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
Father MC - Everything's Gonna Be Alright
Father MC - I'll Do 4 U
Gang Starr - Full Clip
Gang Starr - Take It Personal
Gang Starr - Dwyck
Gang Starr - You Know My Steez
Gang Starr - The Militia
Gucci Crew II - Sally, That Girl
Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love
Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (Remix)
Ice Cube - We Be Clubbin'
Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day
J.J. Fad - Supersonic
Jeru The Damaja - Ya Playin' Yaself
Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Player's Anthem
Juvenile - Back That Thang Up
Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg & Warren G - Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)
Lil' Kim - Crush On You (Explicit Version)
LL Cool J - Around the Way Girl
LL Cool J - Going Back to Cali
LL Cool J - Rock the Bells
Lords of the Underground - Funky Child
Method Man - Bring the Pain
Method Man - All I Need
Method Man - M.E.T.H.O.D. Man (remix)
Method Man & Redman - How High (Remix)
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones, Pt. 2
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Mr. Grimm - Indo Smoke
Musiq - Just Friends
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (Extended Mix)
N2Deep - Back to the Hotel
Nappy Roots - Po folks
Nas - If I Ruled The World (Imagine That)
Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
The Notorious B.I.G. - Mo Money Mo Problems
The Notorious B.I.G - Going Back To Cali
OutKast - ATLiens
OutKast - Wheelz of Steel
OutKast - Elevators
P. Diddy Featuring The Notorious B.I.G., The Lox, Lil' Kim - All About the Benjamins
P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss (Radio Edit)
The Pharcyde - Runnin'
The Pharcyde - Passing Me By
Pharoah Monch - Simon Says
PM Dawn - Die Without You
Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
Rakim - Guess Who's Back
Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two
Shai - Comforter
Sisqo feat. Foxy Brown - Thong Song Remix (Vinyl Rip)
Slick Rick - Children's Story
Smilez And Southstar - Tell Me
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)?
Snow - Informer
Spooks - Things I've Seen
Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam
Tone-Loc - Wild Thing
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Various Artists - Too Legit to Quit
Warren G - Regulate
Warren G - Do You See
Warren G - This D.J.
Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker (Radio Mix)
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck (Bloody Version)
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthing ta F' Wit
Young MC - Bust a Move

0 comments: