Sunday, April 29, 2007

Get Covered - Govind Armstrong's Grilled Cheese Sandwich @ Table 8

I just HAD to write about my experience at Table 8 this past Saturday. I went to Table 8 for dinner and had the most AMAZING GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH EVER!!! You read right...a damn grilled cheese sandwich (with pulled pork and red onion marmalade). It was the type of food that you started eating and just thought "I've never had something so good before."



What really set the thing apart was the fact that while it was rich in flavor and taste, nothing was overpowering. It was the perfect blend of short ribs, cheese, butter, and grapeseed oil. (I took a look at the recipe in his book).

Needless to say, we'll be back at Table 8 to enjoy the food, and all the beautiful people that Govind Armstrong attracts to his restaurant here in LA.

And don't forget to check out his book, which he signed at the restaurant.


1 comments:

xavicaro said...

I'm getting the Recaro Child car Seat...why doesn't that site allow comments???